IPhone Previous Backup ITunes Restore on Windows PC
You can find iTunes backup file location windows 11/10 in the Mobile Sync folder. Steps to find the Mobile Sync folder where iTunes backup is saved in Windows 11/10:
Go to the C: >> Users >> Your username >> AppData >> Roaming >> Apple Computer >> MobileSync >> Backup
To restore a previous iPhone backup from iTunes on a Windows PC, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open iTunes on your Windows PC.
- Click on the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- In the "Summary" tab, click on the "Restore Backup" button.
- Select the backup you want to restore from the list of available backups.
- Click "Restore" and wait for the process to complete.
Note that restoring a backup will erase all data currently on your iPhone, so make sure to back up any important data before starting the restore process. Also, if your iPhone is running a newer version of iOS than the backup you're restoring, some settings or features may not be restored properly.
You will need to use special software to extract data from itunes backup directly on your PC.
Click Backup / Restore -> Backups Management. Select the backups you want to view and click View Now.If you can not find the backups you need, please click Add Backups.If you want to view the Camera Roll from iTunes backups, click Camera Roll -> open the photos/video folder.You can export all of your camera roll photos/video, you just need to choose the photos/videos, and then click Export.